May 19, 2017
If you can relate to at least ONE of these 13 things, you know you're a true Paddleboarder!
You Know You're a Paddleboarder when....
1. You keep your paddle in your car all the time now because you've arrived at your paddle spot before with your board, but no paddle...
2. When people say "'SUP?" You think "SUP!" and start day dreaming about the next time you will go paddleboarding.
3. Your Facebook profile picture is of you paddleboarding.
4. Your friends ask you to go out, but you can't. Because you already made plans to go paddleboarding.
5. Your garage looks like Ron Jon's Surf Shop.
6. Random people you don't know add you as friends on Facebook, and you accept their requests because their profile picture is of them paddleboarding.
7. Going of vacation, you always look for a spot to go paddleboarding.
8. You get a bonus or your tax return, your first thought is to buy a new board.
9. You buy a new board, you keep your old board. You know, for sentimental value.
10. You never go paddleboarding without your GoPro.
11. You have a selfie stick. It's your paddle.
12. You put sticker on your board because you know they make your board go faster.
13. You know what being "Oakley'd" means.
How many of these do you relate to? Do you have some to add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!!
SUP on a Budget: 5 Awesome Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards under $500
July 12, 2017
7 Amazing and Inspiring SUP Photos
July 10, 2017
7 Ways To Improve Your Paddle Technique (from a World Record Holder)
May 29, 2017